Thursday 31 July 2014

Boulder t-shirt competition

I designed this for the Boulder Media crew, t-shirt competition. I know it seems a bit random but it was so much fun to draw! I focused on the silhouette and shapes of the design the most because I wanted to keep it really graphic and simple, something more appropriate for an actual t-shirt print.

I hope my fellow Boulder-ians like it :)

On another note, I am in Cyprus for a couple of weeks for my summer holiday. back at work soon, but for know I am enjoying the sun and heat! yesss you want to be in Cyprus during the summer :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice one! Really happy to see you submitted something, voting will be on Tuesday! Hope you guys are having a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah I thought voting was last Friday. thanks anyways Dave, see you very soon! :)

      Delete